Thursday, July 30, 2009

Random Post

It's funny how we judge others on by what they look like, sound like, or even how they walk. I know this might not sound like one of my usual posts. so, how should we judge people, if anyone at all. So, here is a little bit about who I am:

Who I am, Let's see.. we have to look in the depths of our inner souls. Who am I? A young woman that is growing everyday. Who am I? A person that wants to see the world change for the better. Who am I? I am a person who doesn't want to be judged by her cover. Who am I? I am a bird with a endless direction and so with so many choices ahead. Who am I? I am like any other person who wants to find their true love in life. Who am I? I am a person full of ambition, will, and strength. Who am I? I am a eagle that flies high in the sky without a care in the world. Who am I? I am a beautiful, talented, and sophisticated young woman that knows noone can make her inferior without her consent. Who am I? I am the child that was brought into this world to make my parents proud. Who am I? I am what I shape myself to be. Who am I?
I am a future Engineer, that's right! who am I? I am everything that you dream a good person would be. Who am I? you will just have to wait and see who I will turn out to be!

No comments: